Full Stack Developer
- Remote 100%
- 30-50 hours/week.
- Team: 14 employees
Who We Are
We are an engineering and product focused tech company enabling omni channel conversations for ecommerce brands. Our mission is to empower B2C brands with conversational commerce, advanced analytics, and an intuitive user experience. We value continuous improvement, teamwork, and system quality.
Nodejs, Typescript, React.js, Graphql, Apollo, Rest API, & React hooks, Babel, Webpack, NPM.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualizing, creating and building websites alongside our design team, including taking designer wireframes and turning them into effective code.
- Working through the website development lifecycle to launch.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Building awesome web experiences with flexibility and customization.
- Determining application responsiveness from consumers; promote extraordinary usability and accessibility in every experience.
- Building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Nimble and able to switch gears quickly to evolving application ideas
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary; maintaining and debugging live software systems
We’re looking for someone with
- 3-5 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience in API design and development
- Organization with Jira, code testing/review and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team and unsupervised as required
- Experience with Storybook, Twilio, API integrations, Shopify API, First Contact, Koa, & Express
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Highly proficient in Nodejs, Typescript, React.js, Graphql, Apollo, Rest API, & React hooks.
The stages of the interviews
- Two test assignment
- Interview with HR (30 minutes)
- Interview with Founder and Team leader (30 minutes)
Interested in the proposal?
Write back to me and indicate your salary expectations.
I will send you a link to a test task.