Senior Java Developer
Company is an award-winning, trusted partner to international market leaders in the public sector, private sector and capital markets where it provides digital solutions to enable its customers to transform and improve the way they do business. Founded in 2006, company delivers large-scale, mission-critical software projects to public and private sector clients on a global scale - leveraging its technical and domain expertise, its focus on delivering value for money and a good measure of common sense. Company works tirelessly to build trust, respect, and partnership with its customers, employees and the communities in which it operates. Ranked in the Great Place to Work Awards 2017, Company takes pride in being easy to work with, being responsive and investing in both employee and customer success.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a part of a self-organizing team
- Develop web applications, APIs, and proofs of concepts
- Think about and improve the usability
- Facilitate automated testing
Ericsson – 5G & other mission-critical and publicly-available software projects. We offer to work with large multinational companies.
- Core Java, Spring Boot
- Kubernetes (Helm)
- 4+ years of Java Programming
- Experience in Developing Microservices
- The ability to operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from agile, a team of one, to a team of many
- Salary Up to 4000 EUR net
- Location Athlone, Ireland
- VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after probation period (6 month)
- Private Pension Fund (50/50)
- Extra vacations
- Company events & sports
- Educational budget (Athlone Institute of Technology - AIT) - Company will contribute towards overall finances of courses (case by case basis)
- Full time, 20 holidays per year plus Bank Holidays and Company Holiday (Christmas Eve)
- Maternity Benefit – full salary paid for 26 weeks
- Paternity Benefit – full salary paid for 2 weeks
- We will pay relocation costs (the cost of employee’s flight plus max of two bags) and provide accommodation for the first month, while supporting people to secure permanent accommodation. Help with finding a school or kindergarten. If permits are required- company will cover the cost of permit – Visa is managed by employee.